Thursday, May 23, 2013

Teacher and Classmate End of Year Gifts

This is what I put together for Tanner to take to his Teachers on his last day of preschool...
 They are my favorite water bottles with lots of Crystal Light and Walmart brand of Crystal Light drink mixes.  With a tag that says "Thank you for Quenching my thirst for knowledge".  and I had Tanner sign his name on the back of the tag.  My printer must be running our of ink, so the tags printed 2 different colors, oh well.

Here is the tag if you'd like to use.  I printed it on card stock.  Just right click and save it to your computer.  Then open it in whatever picture editing program you use.  Or you can right click, copy it and paste it into a word document.


And this is what I put together for Tanner to give to each of his classmates...
A small bag of cookies that says "you're one smart cookie!  Good luck in Kindergarten!"

Here is the tag if you'd like to use.  I printed it on card stock.  Just right click and save it to your computer.  Then open it in whatever picture editing program you use.  Or you can right click, copy it and paste it into a word document.

My older son also took the cookies in for his classmates.  So his said "good luck in 2nd grade"

There is room on the one above for your child to sign his name.  Sorry I didn't do that on the other one.

If you have an editing program like PhotoShop you can paint over "2nd grade" and "kindergarten" with white and then put in whatever you'd like.

1 comment:

  1. What font is the text "You're one smart COOKIE!..." in the above picture ?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...