Saturday, February 2, 2013

Lego Coloring Book Party Favors

My son was having a small bowling birthday party with some friends from school.  He's really into Legos these days and I saw a pin on Pinterest with these cute Lego coloring books.  However you had to pay to download them.  I didn't want to do that, so I found some free images that you could download and created my own coloring books.  
I only need 10 but accidentally printed 20, I forgot there were 2 per page!  Oops!  That's what happens when I try to multitask.  So we gave some to cousins and other friends.
 You print the cover page on card stock, I used colored card stock.  And the inside pages I printed double sided.  Then you cut them in half, arrange your book and sew it down the middle!!!  How cool!!!!  You sew it!  So genius!  I love it!  I'm sure you could staple it, but I love that it's sewn!
 Now how easy is that?
We also bought each kid a little Lego figure and put them in a sandwich bag then I made that cute little topper to staple to the top of the bag.  It says "Thank you for building me up on my birthday!"  How cute, cuz you build with Lego's... get it?
Here's what they looked like all put together...
 Here is the jpeg if you want to right click and save this image.  I accidentally printed the first page too small, as you can see in the image above, 3 of them all smaller.  But I think it still looks fine.
Here is a close look at the inside of some of the pages.  I wanted that plain Lego to be last so the kids can create their own figure.



I think they are super cute and so I wanted to share them with everyone.  I don't know how to create them so you go to a website and download them, but you can right click and "save as" them.  Hopefully that works for you.  If anyone wants to tell me how to create them so you can download them in one click that would be great!  Please just leave a comment.
Here are the pages...

















13 comments:

  1. Could you share what website you used for the coloring pages. I really would like to use yours but can't figure out how to print. I don't want to download from a harmful site either. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely idea to share! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just save the images and then print after you've saved them. :) Worked for me. Thank you so much for your help!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You so much for sharing! From one mom to another you were a lifesaver posting these!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really good party favour ideas. Last month, I arranged my niece’s baby shower party at one of exemplary Los Angeles venues. Decorated venue with beautiful flowers and arranged a grand party. We all enjoyed a lot there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for sharing this coloring book! A lot of time had to go into making it!!!! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for sharing this will be perfect for sons birthday

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for sharing this! I am using this for my godson’s birthday I am planning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely wonderful post! What a perfect concept. Thank you WikiReviewBlog

    ReplyDelete
  11. 8 years later and your post is still brillant! Thank you so much for sharing and being a life saver

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome! Thanks! You just gave me the perfect party favour for our upcoming Ninjago party! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...