I finished the table runner I made for Becky's birthday. There are lots of mistakes in it and I am very sorry. I really wanted to get it finished so I didn't take the time to rip seams out and re-do it. And I was hurrying.
I was originally planning on using the green that is in the middle for the binding. I measured it and thought I might not have enough or I might be very close. Usually I have tons left over so I thought I'd just go for it. I had half of sewn on when I realized that I didn't have enough. I bought the fabric so long ago that I couldn't buy anymore. So I had to rip it all off and start again.
The tulip is from a pattern that I did before, for Carolynn's quilt. I added the leaves and arranged it different from the pattern I did for Carolynn. I wasn't exactly sure how I was going to put it all together and so I actually have another set of the tulips minus the leaves. This is the first one I did that I didn't draw it out. I had an idea in my head.