Saturday, July 4, 2009

Fun with Sparklers

This is Dave's cousin, Lori Zaspel and her boyfriend, Kevin...





Below is Rhett Robinson...
This is Dave's cousin Anna Staus...

Yay, JJ is holding the sparkler... (he fell asleep before we started doing these so Dave woke him up)
Below is Kevin (Dave's cousins boyfriend), Dave's Aunt Alverna and her son Paul Zaspel.
Austin Robinson...

Mike and Carolynn Robinson...
Dave's Uncle Kurt Staus was the official "Sparkler lighter"
Trevor Robinson...

After the sparklers the Robinson boys lit some fireworks in the driveway. Tanner is scared of the big fireworks and the little ones. It was so cute! He just wrapped his little arms around my neck as tight as he could. Every now and then he would turn and look and then quickly turn back around and hug me. I loved it! I loved the big Tanner hug!!! Then I passed him off to Becky so she could enjoy the big Tanner hug and because I was getting uncomfortable and wanted to stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...