Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Playing With My New Camera

So I finally got my first DSLR... I got the Canon 60D with the 18,-135m IS Lens.  I am so excited!!!  But I have a lot to learn!!!  And there is no better way to learn then to keep playing around with it.  So I took the kiddos to Gring's Mill to attempt to get some pictures and figure out my new camera.  I actually was not pleased with these.  But here they are... I have sinced learn some things about the camera and what to do and what not to do.  Practice makes perfect and I have a lot of practicing I need to do!!!!!!!!
The pics of Tanner I did at home.





I don't know why but I kinda like this one, Mackenzie is making a funny face
The kids really were not cooperative, especially Mackenzie!  It sure is hard to get there picture together when I'm by myself.


The Mackenzie face!



Nope... she wouldn't cooperate with me!!

"What?  Are you crazy?  You want me to smile?"

These 2 of Jayden I think are pretty good, I just decided I don't like gray on him.  He kind of has a normal smile and they are in focus.



such a fake smile!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...