Friday, August 24, 2012

Pictures of My Kiddos

I have a frame that I wanted to put our family picture from beach trip in June in and a picture of Dave and I and one of all 3 kids.  But I didn't have a picture of all 3 kids on the beach.  So we took along clothes and got a picture on this trip.  I need it to be a 5x7 portrait.  These 2 are my favorite...

 The kids really weren't cooperating, Tanner and Mackenzie kept playing in the sand.  So we were not there for a long time, maybe 20  minutes.

I love this one of Mackenzie but not so much the boys...  

 My 6 1/2 year old...



 My almost 15 month old...
 I only got these 2 cute shots before she fell backwards off the wall!  And the person who was watching her didn't catch her in time!  Ughh!  She was finally smiling so cute then she fell!  I didn't get a chance to get close and get some really good ones!
Because of Tanner and Mackenzie throwing sand and all Mackenzie wanted to do was run and crawl in the sand, these were done back at the house on the wall along the driveway.  
My 4 1/4 year old...




I sure have some cute kiddos!
And these were done with my new lens, the 50mm... I think I like the lens!  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...