Friday, May 6, 2011

Baby Quilt

I finally finished the baby quilt I started 6 years ago when I was pregnant with Jayden and hoped he was a girl.  I saw this in the Fons and Porter magazine and loved it at the time.  It also had matching bumper pads, crib skirt and bed sheets.  I bought enough to make it all.  I had all the strips cut for the bumper pads, all the little 9 patch blocks sewn together and the 6" squares and triangles and binding all cut and ready to sew together when I found out I was having a boy.  So I packed it all up and didn't get it back out until now.  But I'm not going to make the bumper pads or crib skirt anymore.  However I do want to make some crib sheets simply because I do need some more and have the stuff to make them, and they are super easy to do.

If I didn't already have this one started, I probably would have done something totally different.  But I am very excited to have finished this one!  And I'm super excited to put my baby girl on it and in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...