Saturday, November 5, 2011

Playing with my New Camera

So... I'm not digging this new camera.  I don't know if it's me or the camera, but my pictures stink!!!!
So I need to practice, practice and practice.  And then practice some more!
So I took Mackenzie outside to practice.  And I played with the settings and modes.  These were some of my favorite.
She doesn't quiet sit on her own yet, so I leaned her on the fence.  A lot was still wet from the melting snow.  I kind of wish I would have taken this landscape, oh well.
She does this a lot, this is her "I'm gonna eat you" face.
and we all know she also sticks out her tongue a lot
If I print this one, I'll straighten it out, so the horizon you see in the back is straight, but I'm not gonna go back and do that right now, just don't have time.
I love this one of Tanner.  I love the background being blurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...