Monday, March 26, 2012

Mackenzie's New Toy

I found this idea on pinterest too!  Mackenzie just loves it!  The one on pinterest they decorated the wipe container by covering it with cute fabric and they also put letters and numbers on the pieces of fabric, but I didn't do that.  I just cut 22 rectangles about the size of a DVD case and I zig zagged stitched the ends so it won't fray.  I used a terry cloth piece and a flannel piece so she'd have some different textures too.  I fold them so that they come out like wipes or tissues do.  She just loves it!!!  She goes crazy when I take them to re-fold all the pieces, she can't wait to do it again!
Sometimes someone needs to hold down the container because she'll put it up when she pulls the piece of fabric out.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...