Monday, March 12, 2012

More 9 Month Pictures

I really wanted a cute picture of Mackenzie in the tutu that I made for her 9 month pictures.  I didn't like the other ones so I tried again.  These are better but I'm not too crazy about them.  Oh well, at least I have some 9 months pictures.
What do you think of them?
Mackenzie wouldn't keep her pearl bracelet on, she just wanted to chew on it.


She also wouldn't keep her headband on.  I tried giving her flowers to hold so she wouldn't pull it off, but it didn't always help.

She has such a cute smile but of course she wouldn't do it when I had her in the tutu.
I'm not sure if I posted the picture of the ballet slippers I also made, but never put on her.  I thought the toes looked cuter, that is when you could see her feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...