Thursday, December 20, 2012

Birthday Plate

We didn't have a birthday plate so before JJ got on the school bus I had the two boys drawing on a plate to make a special birthday plate.  

You use permanent markers and bake it in the oven at 350 for 30-40 minutes to set the ink.  And it's hand wash only.  After I had baked it and was washing it I noticed the orange was running, so I quickly dried it and bake it again and for longer and then I turned off the oven and just let it sit in there.  I also wonder if part of it was that it was Bic permanent markers and not Sharpies.  The colored Sharpies the activity day girls used were bought with the budget  money so I had left them there at the church in the closet.   And I only had red and green Sharpies and the rest Bic, because they are cheaper and I tend to be pretty frugal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...