Friday, December 7, 2012

More Baby Photos

I wasn't real thrilled with the pics I got before.  I really wanted one of him with his feet in a "v" where you could see a little of his face.  And there were some other sleeping poses I wanted to try and get.  But again, he was wide awake.  And I had Tanner and Mackenzie with me.  So I didn't really get too many.  But I got his feet in the "v"  I actually had to combined 2 pictures to create it.  Since he was awake, he was moving and so his mom held his feet and I combined to photos together in Photoshop.
 In the 2 pictures below... he was actually holding his head up himself, just a couple weeks old and he was holding his head up like that.  I couldn't decided which one I liked better, really just his eyes are different.

He is such a handsome little boy!!!!!!  

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoy your photos. I think you've always been great but your photos lately have been even better.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...