Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Mackenzie & Tanner Photo Shoot

I had the stuff set up from when I did Sharon's pictures and I needed to do Mackenzie's 18 month pictures.  So I threw a dress on her and attempted to get some.  She wasn't too cooperative.  I really wanted her standing but she wouldn't stand there for me.  These were the best I got...

 This one is my favorite...

This one is in the collage below, but I like it too!

 I can't decide if I like color or black and white... and I'm sure I like the arrangement of the collage, but I really wanted to try to get all those pictures in one thing...
Since I was doing Mackenzie's pictures Tanner wanted some too.  You know I can't turn down a "take my picture my please!"
I love these 2 of Tanner!  I think the one I put at the top left is my favorite!  That's the one I used on our Christmas card this year.  For sake of the blog, I put them together in one collage.

Okay, I love this one of Tanner so much, I had to put it in on it's own... But it's in a different crop... my frames go portrait so I cropped it that way...

However, I do like the Landscaped crop much better!  Either way... he's a cutie pie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...