Monday, June 18, 2012

Family Pictures

Becky originally hoping all her children would be at the beach this summer.  But Andrew had school and Scott was over seas with the Army.  So then she was hoping at least all of her grandchildren would be there because Scott's wife was originally planning on coming for half the week with the boys.  But she ended up not coming, however we took some pictures anyway. 
The little babies were not being so cooperative so we didn't try too many at all...

Becky and Ralph with all but 2 of their grandchildren

The Staus group minus Andrew and Scott, his wife and 2 boys.
 And some of the families hung around to attempt some individual family shots... Yup by me, that's why they aren't so good...  Sorry!!!!
The McKinney's...
 One day I hope to learn to take and edit better photos!!!!  One day... until then, I just keep practicing and practicing and reading and reading...



 These 2 pictures (the ones above and below) I also put in black and white, I think I like them best that way, but I'm sorry I didn't want to be repetitive and put the same picture up twice, so I didn't post the black and white ones.



 Liz used my camera and took these pictures of my family for me.  That little Mackenzie can smile so cute, but never when I want a decent family picture to blow up and hang...
 Mackenzie was in a mood (or not feeling so well) and the only thing to keep her semi happy was to give her a sea shell to chew on.

I wonder if I have 10 inches of hair to donate yet... and still have medium length hair.

Becky and Ralph...



 Matt and his family...
 We did more pictures of them later in the week.

And Polly's family...
Don't they have cute butts?
There will be more of them later too, I didn't edit theirs yet, except the one above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...