Thursday, June 28, 2012

Trail Mix

For a few years now I've been making trail mix for us to snack on ave we just love it!  And the weird thing is, when I was pregnant with Mackenzie I could not eat it, I just didn't like it all.  That's how it was with a few things I normally loved to eat, I just didn't like them at all when I was pregnant.
Anyway, I recently got back into making some and thought I'd post what I like to put in my trail mix.
I like to put Quaker's Oatmeal Squares cereal, it has fiber and protein in it and I like to snack on it, Almonds, Cashews, M&M's, dried blueberries, cranberries and cherries and raisins.  When I took the picture of the trail mix below I had some golden raisins in it, I love the golden ones.  But when I made the batch that I actually took a picture of the stuff, I didn't have any more golden raisins.
I just throw in about how much I think I'd like of each thing or how much I have.  Occasionally I like to put in some honey wheat pretzel twists, but they tend to get soggy if they trail mix sits for a few days.
It's real our to make your own trail mix!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...