Saturday, June 30, 2012

Pudding Pops and Pool Fun

Do you remember Jell-O pudding pops?  I think I read they stopped making them in 1992.  I was only 12 years old then, but I remember them!  And I loved them!!!!  I have no idea why they stopped making them.
Well, In the summer of 2011 the Family Fun magazine published a recipe for them and I've been making them since!  They are so yummy!!! And myself and the kids LOVE them!
Here's the recipe...

Chocolate Pudding Pops
With a wire whisk, blend together 1 package of instant chocolate pudding (the magazine didn't list the size, I just used the smaller box), 2 cups milk, 1/2 cup cream, and 1/2 cup sugar.  Pour mixture into popsicle molds.  Or, pour it into small plastic cups, cover each with aluminum foil, and insert a craft stick through the foil.  Freeze and eat!






 Tanner was so sweet sharing his pudding pop!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...